The first leaks of Nahida The Dendro Archon, is finally available. Read this article to learn more details about the Elemental Skill and the date she will be available.
Some leaks have been published with details regarding The Dendro Archon Nahida. Since she is an Archon Nahida, she’s guaranteed to be the best character supporting the Dendro element. The players are likely to take her into 3.2.
This article Gurugamer intends to show all leaks that have been released in the past concerning Genshin Impact Dendro Archon Nahida.
Dendro Archon Nahida Elemental Skill
Evidently the Nahida Elemental Skill will have a variety of choices for players to select. That means that players may want to select a different form of her skill depending on the specific situation. Since the archon typically has an equipment similar to that of Traveler Traveler (but more capable) and is more powerful, it is likely that Nahida could construct an Dendro structure with her skills.
The Hold version of the skill is more effective. Here are the options players can anticipate from Nahida’s skills:
/genshin leaks— Daily Nahida 🌱 (@Daily_Nahida) September 6, 2022
New Nahida early file found, her skill can do so many things how😭
You can tap it, hold it, "aim" while you use it and even move?!#nahida #genshinimpact #原神 pic.twitter.com/YUfIYPnC6A
- Elemental Skill can be activated by two kinds of activation: Hold and Press.
- It is able to be targeted at the same level as Fischl or Itto which means that players are able to use the skill strategically.
- Evidently, Nahida is likely to be running a different type of sprint than Ayaka or Mona but it’s similar with Fischl’s Q. It means that she won’t be able to perform the typical underground dive or sprint.
The most fascinating aspect of Nahida’s ability is the ability to move around when casting. It means that players will be in a position to run or walk around while they aim the summon, allowing for more precise location. It could also mean Nahida will be able to use a unique method of moving in the course of her skill, since the information is similar to the lines that are that are used for Mona, Ayaka, and Fischl’s distinctive movement capabilities.
Genshin Impact Nahida Banners
With 3.0 recently released, gamers will not be able to make a move for Nahida anytime soon. However, since that the beta test for 3.2 is set to begin the leakers are likely to reveal more information about Nahida’s kits in the coming weeks. This 3.2 patch is expected to be released on November 2nd 2022..
Here is the banner list of Versions 3.1 up to 3.3:
- New Characters: Cyno, Nilou, Candace
- Rerun Characters: Venti, Eula
- New Characters: Nahida, Layla
- Rerun Characters: Yae, Childe
- New Characters: Scaramouche, Faruzan
- Rerun Characters: Albedo, Raiden, possibly Ayaka
Dehya and Reruns Coming in 2023
It is believed that the introduction of Dehya the toughass Eremite that we see in Sumeru City, will be for next year. The five-star Pyro Claymore will make up the second Update in 2023. It will likely be 3.5.